Anmum – Value Back Guarantee
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is Fonterra Brands (New Zealand) Limited (the “Promoter”).
2. The offer is the Anmum Value Back Guarantee (the “Offer”).
3. The Offer is open to individual persons only. To qualify for the Offer, participants must reside in New Zealand and be 18 years of age or more.
4. The Offer applies to purchases at any Countdown, New World or Pak’n'Save stores and purchases via online retailers in relation to the following Anmum product:
- Anmum PediaPro3 Toddler Milk
5. The below information on how to claim forms part of these terms and conditions. Any claim not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
6. To claim the Anmum Value Back Guarantee consumers must:
a. Purchase any one (1) participating Anmum product (as specified in clause 4 above) from participating retailers.
b. Visit www.anmum.com/nz and follow the online instructions.
c. Email or call us and provide all of the required information, including a short statement about why they are not satisfied with the product.
7. The Promoter will honour all valid claims received for products purchased within 6 months of the date of the claim.
8. Redemption is limited to one Anmum tin per household only for the product as listed above (in clause 4).
9. The Promoter reserves the right at any time, to verify the validity of all claims received and all claimants (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence), and reserves the right to disqualify any claimant who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the claim process. Any claim not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
10. The Promoter requires all claimants to provide the requested information in its entirety, an original or a copy of the product purchase receipt, for verification purposes in order to claim the Offer. Purchase receipt must clearly specify the time/date and store of purchase and that the purchase was made within 6 months of the claim. The Promoter recommends the claimant keep a copy of their purchase receipt to avoid any risk of this being lost in the post. Failure to provide the proof of purchase as set out when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of that claimant’s claim.
12. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Subject to the terms of this Offer, all valid claims (one (1) per household) will receive a voucher for not less than the value of the Anmum purchase price as shown on the purchase receipt.
15. It is the claimant’s responsibility to ensure that the correct name, address and contact details are provided. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for vouchers sent to an incorrect address or named person.
16. 28 days should be allowed to receive vouchers in the post.
17. Vouchers are not transferable or exchangeable.
18. These terms and conditions and this Offer apply to all participating Countdown, New World and Pak’n Save stores across New Zealand or online retailers.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIABILITY
19. Anmum NeoPro 1 and NeoPro 2 are excluded from this Offer.
20. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information concerning this Offer or any technical errors that may occur during administration of this Offer.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Offer at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted at www.anmum.com/nz.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
22. The Promoter collects and holds personal information and content provided by entrants for the purposes of this Offer. Failure to provide requested personal information may disqualify a person from being able to claim their voucher. All personal information provided by entrants will be held by the Promoter. Under the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct any such personal information.
24. The Promoter is Fonterra Brands (New Zealand) Limited, Private Bag 92032, Auckland 1142. 109 Fanshawe Street, Auckland 1010.