Anmum – Money Back Guarantee
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is Fonterra Brands (New Zealand) Limited (the “Promoter”).
2. The offer is the Anmum Money Back Guarantee promotion (the “Offer”).
3. The Offer is open to individual persons only. To qualify for the Offer, participants and must reside in New Zealand and be 18 years of age or more.
4. The Offer applies to purchases at any Countdown, New World or Pak’n' Save stores and online purchases via www.mightyape.co.nz in relation to the following Anmum products:
- Anmum NeoPro Stage 2
- Anmum PediaPro Stage 3
5. The below information on how to claim forms part of these terms and conditions. Any claim not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
6. To claim the Money Back Guarantee consumers must:
a. Purchase any one (1) participating Anmum product (as specified in clause 5 above) from a Countdown, New World or Pak’n Save store nationally or online via www.mightyape.co.nz between 12.01am 04.04.16 and 11.59pm 31.12.17 (“Offer Period”).
b. Visit www.anmumnz.co.nz and follow the online instructions.
c. Write down all of the required information, including a short statement about why they are not satisfied with the product.
d. Send the information, along with the proof of purchase (supermarket till receipt or Mighty Ape packing slip) in a stamped envelope addressed to “Anmum Money Back Guarantee Campaign”, PO Box 37844, Parnell, Auckland 1151. This must be posted so that it is received by last mail on 31.01.18. Claims received after 31.01.18 will be invalid.
7. The Promoter will honour all valid claims received between 04.04.16 and 31.01.18. The Anmum products must have been purchased during the Offer Period.
8. Redemption is limited to one Anmum tin per household only for the products as listed above (in clause 4).
9. The Promoter reserves the right at any time, to verify the validity of all claims received and all claimants (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence), and reserves the right to disqualify any claimant who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the claim process. Any claim not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
10. The Promoter requires all claimants to provide the requested information in its entirety, an original or a copy of the product purchase receipt and the on-pack sticker, for verification purposes in order to claim the Offer. Purchase receipt must clearly specify the time/date and store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Offer Period but prior to claim. The Promoter recommends the claimant keep a copy of their purchase receipt to avoid any risk of this being lost in the post. Failure to provide the proof of purchase as set out when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of that claimant’s claim.
11. The Promoter is not responsible for mail being lost, delayed or misdirected. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible claims will be deemed invalid.
12. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Subject to the terms of this Offer, all valid claims (one (1) per household) will receive a cheque for the Anmum purchase price as shown on the purchase receipt. Cheques will be made payable to the name as specified on the claim form.
15. It is the claimant’s responsibility to ensure that the correct name and address is provided on the claim form and is legible. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for cheques sent to an incorrect address or for cheques made out to an incorrect name (where the details are consistent with the claim form or details provided on claim form are not legible enough to avoid misinterpretation of handwriting).
16. Cheques will be delivered in New Zealand only and 28 days should be allowed for delivery after 31.01.18.
17. Cheques are not transferable or exchangeable.
18. These terms and conditions and this Promotion apply to all participating Countdown, New World and Pak’n Save stores across New Zealand or online at MightyApe.co.nz.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIABILITY
19. Anmum NeoPro 1 is excluded from this promotion.
20. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information concerning this promotion or any technical errors that may occur during administration of this promotion.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Offer at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted at www.anmumnz.com/nz.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
22. The Promoter collects and holds personal information and content provided by entrants for the purposes of this promotion. Failure to provide requested personal information may disqualify a person from being able to claim their money back. All personal information provided by entrants will be held by the Promoter. Under the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct any such personal information.
24. The Promoter is Fonterra Brands (New Zealand) Limited, Private Bag 92032, Auckland 1142. 109 Fanshawe Street, Auckland 1010.