Anmum – Father’s Day Paperback Book Gift With Purchase Promotion
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is Fonterra Brands (New Zealand) Limited (the “Promoter”).
2. The offer is the Anmum Father’s Day Book promotion (the “Offer”).
3. The Offer is open to individual persons only. To qualify for the Offer, participants must reside in New Zealand and be 18 years of age or more.
4. The Offer applies to purchases at any New World or Pak’n' Save stores and online purchases via www.mightyape.co.nz in relation to the following Anmum products:
- Anmum PediaPro Stage 3
5. The below information on how to claim forms part of these terms and conditions. Any claim not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
6. To claim the Father’s Day Book consumers must:
a. Purchase any one (1) participating Anmum product (as specified in clause 5 above) from a New World or Pak’n Save store nationally or online via www.mightyape.co.nz between 12.01am 22.08.16 and 11.59pm 11.09.16 (“Offer Period”).
b. Visit www.anmum.com/nz and follow the online instructions.
i. Email an image of the proof of purchase (till receipt) to firstname.lastname@example.org. This must be received by 11:59pm 11.09.16. Claims received from 12.09.16 will be invalid.
ii. A valid postal address, phone number and contact name must be included.
7. The Promoter will honour all valid claims received between 22.08.16 and 11.09.16. The Anmum products must have been purchased during the Offer Period.
8. Redemption is limited to one book for each Anmum tin purchased of the products as listed above (in clause 4). There is no limit on how many books an Eligible Entrant may redeem.
9. The Promoter reserves the right at any time, to verify the validity of all claims received and all claimants (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence), and reserves the right to disqualify any claimant who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the claim process. Any claim not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
10. The Promoter requires all claimants to provide the requested information in its entirety, an original or a copy of the product purchase receipt for verification purposes in order to claim the Offer. Purchase receipt must clearly specify the time/date and store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Offer Period but prior to claim. The Promoter recommends the claimant keep a copy of their purchase receipt to avoid any risk of this being lost in the post. Failure to provide the proof of purchase as set out when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of that claimant’s claim.
11. The Promoter is not responsible for mail being lost, delayed or misdirected. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible claims will be deemed invalid.
12. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Subject to the terms of this Offer, all valid claims (one (1) per tin purchased) will receive an Anmum Father’s Day book sent by post. The book is a 40 page paperback picture book containing 3 illustrated stories.
15. It is the claimant’s responsibility to ensure that the correct name and address is provided on the claim form and is legible. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for books sent to an incorrect address (where the details are consistent with the claim form or details provided on claim form are not legible enough to avoid misinterpretation of handwriting).
16. Books will be delivered in New Zealand only and 28 days should be allowed for delivery after 11.09.16.
17. These terms and conditions and this Promotion apply to all participating New World and Pak’n Save stores across New Zealand and online via MightyApe.co.nz.
Exclusions and liability
18. Anmum NeoPro 1 and Anmum NeoPro 2 are excluded from this promotion.
20. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information concerning this promotion or any technical errors that may occur during administration of this promotion.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Offer at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted at www.anmum.com/nz.
Use of personal information
22. The Promoter collects and holds personal information and content provided by entrants for the purposes of this promotion. Failure to provide requested personal information may disqualify a person from being able to claim their money back. All personal information provided by entrants will be held by the Promoter. Under the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct any such personal information.
24. The Promoter is Fonterra Brands (New Zealand) Limited, Private Bag 92032, Auckland 1142. 109 Fanshawe Street, Auckland 1010.
Anmum – Father’s Day Digital Book Facebook Competition
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The “Promoter” is Fonterra Brands (New Zealand) Limited, Una Street, Takanini, Auckland 2112, New Zealand.
2. Information on how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions. Entry into the promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. The promotion is open to all New Zealand residents with a Facebook account, who are currently living in New Zealand (“Eligible Entrants”) and will run from 22nd August 2016 – 4th September 2016 (“Promotion Period”).
How to enter
4. To enter, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
(a) Log in to their Facebook account and go onto the Anmum Facebook™ page;
(b) Comment or post under the Promotion page post on the Anmum Facebook™ page with their image or video with the #dadtime, as directed in the Promotion page post. The image or video must contain a child over 12 months of age.
(c) Eligible Entrants may enter as many times as they like during the Promotion Period.
5. No entries will be accepted after the Promotion Period. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt on the promotion page post on the Anmum page on Facebook™ and not at the time of transmission by the Eligible Entrant.
Prizes and Draw
- The prize is an Adventures with Dad recordable digital book (“Prize”). There are 20 Prizes to give away.
- The Prizes will be randomly drawn by a representative of the Promoter on 7 September 2016 from all comments or posts entered during the Promotion Period.
- The winners will be notified on Facebook™ via private message by the 9th September.
- If a winning entrant does not supply their contact details, including contact phone number and postage address, within 24 hours of being contacted via Facebook™ (where reasonable measures have been taken by or on behalf of the Promoter to make contact with the winner), that Prize will be given away to another selected entry from all remaining valid entries received during the Promotion Period.
- Prizes will be sent to the address provided by each winner within 7 days of the winner’s contact details being received by the Promoter.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to vary any of the terms of entry applying to this Promotion or to modify, terminate, suspend or reschedule this Promotion.
12. In the event that any of the elements of the Prizes become unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter will endeavour to re-schedule the elements of the Prizes as practicable or substitute a Prize/Prizes of equal value.
13. The Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
14. The selection results are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Eligible Entrants are responsible for their own costs associated with accessing the internet.
16. The Promoter may require entrants to provide proof of identity and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
17. The winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of any Prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
18. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, the Promoter, its employees and agents, and Facebook™ will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this Promotion or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
19. Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage or delay in transit to Prizes. The Promoter is not responsible for the transmission or receipt of any incorrect information associated with entries, either caused by user error or any equipment or programming malfunction associated with the Promotion.
20. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in the Promotion by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Promotion or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
21. The Promoter may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
22. The Promoter is not responsible for entries that are late, misdirected or lost and takes no responsibility for any entries not lodged correctly through the Anmum page on Facebook™.
23. If for any reason any aspect of the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of the relevant gaming authorities, if required.
24. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, associated with or the responsibility of, Facebook™. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter. The information you provide will be held and used for the purpose of this Promotion, and the purpose set out in clause 13 above if you provide consent for the Promoter to do so.
Use of personal information
25. The Promoter collects and stores personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to New Zealand regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant if the Entrant provides consent that the Promoter may do so at the time of entry. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
26. By entering the Promotion, you agree to the use of your name and the content of your page comment for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation, and agree that the Promoter will own copyright for any such answers for all material.