Top 10 Must-Haves for Any Pregnant Mum As Voted by Mothers
First-Choice Pregnancy Formula: Anmum™ Materna
Adequate nutrition is essential to support a healthy pregnancy. Each serve of Anmum™ Materna is a key source of Pregnancy Nutrients: Iron, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, B2, B6, Vitamin C and Zinc.
- DHA + GA: It is important for pregnant mothers to ensure adequate dietary intake of DHA. Contains 25mg DHA and 2.3 mg Gangliosides per serve.
- High Folic Acid: Folic acid prevents anemia and helps reduce the risk of mothers giving birth to a child with neural tube defects. Contains 340 of DFE per serve.
- Probiotics: Probiotics are cultures that contribute to a healthy gut flora. Each serve contains 3.6 x 10⁷ CFU.
- Fibre: Fibre plays an important role in digestive health. Contains 2.5g of fiber per serving.
- Calcium: A woman’s calcium needs increases during pregnancy. Contains 500mg of calcium per serving.
- Iron: Iron helps alleviate the risk of anemia in pregnant mothers whose intake requirement significantly increases. Contains 8.3mg of iron per serving.
- Zinc: Zinc helps support immune function. Contains 5.3mg of zinc per serving.
- Vitamin B₁₂: Vitamin B₁₂ helps prevent anemia. Contains 1.3mcg Vitamin B₁₂ per serving.
Sourced from Motherhood: https://story.motherhood.com.my/blog/must-haves-for-any-pregnant-mum/